BOR interface usage (IFEDIT)

Vincze Árpád Arpad.Vincze at itelligence.hu
Tue Sep 18 07:45:10 EDT 2001

Hello Workflowers,

I would like to use the edit method of BUS2014 under SAP 4.0B.=20
I did this in the "normal way" (i.e. creating a subobject ZBUS2014,=20
and there the EDIT method can be defined)

The EDIT method has an interface edit, which is explaned by the SAP =
help the
folowing way:
" When you want to offer a method for editing an object for your object =
type
(in our case BUS2014), the object type SHOULD support the interface =
EDIT
with its method EDIT".

" The implementation of this method is always incomplete and not =
adopted to
current condition of the object type. You must check and SUPPLEMENT the
implementation program"

BUT HOW?!

" Position the cursor on the entry on the blue background with the =
component
name INTERFACE and select the CREATE. Enter IFEDIT in the input filed".

I have done it in my ZBUS2014 object, which contains now the standard =
SAP
IFEDIT interface.

(The standard IFEDIT is NO_OPERATION; the very first step is an exit
statement)

How can I modify it ?!

If I modify the IFEDIT SAP original it would be spread for all OTHER =
object
refering to IFEDIT?!

How can I modify it, which is valid only for my BUS2014/ZBUS2014 =
objects?!

Please help!!!

    Regards:
                       Arpad