Workflow Mail to have information outside....

Jody Chassereau drcakes at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 06:39:43 EDT 2001

No, I don't know what the value would be in this field while you are
actually in the Approve step - in other words, I expect that value to be
there correctly only AFTER that step has been executed.  Because of the
reasons I mentioned earlier, I had to capture that by using the binding from
task to workflow.  Then the values were correct.  Because of our setup, I
have the person that we are sending the Approve step to in a different
container element (which I use as the agent).  But because of substitution,
I could not be assured that the actual executing agent was the same person.
And that is why we check those values.

I would tend to believe that 'workflow' is probably the name assigned to
your userid WF-BATCH.  You might want to verify this by going into SWO1 for
object USR01 and creating an instance for WF-BATCH.  Check some of the
attribute values and see if the name field contains 'workflow'.  Ours has
'wf-batch', but that could be just some arbitrary name that we used.

I don't claim to be any expert on this, but it certainly sounds similar to
what I experienced when we did T&E.  Try storing that _Workitem field into a
container element and see if it gives you what you need after the step is
done.

Jody Chassereau
drcakes at hotmail.com