Workflow Mail to have information outside....

Roland Chan (EPA) Roland.Chan at ericsson.com.au
Mon Sep 17 02:50:11 EDT 2001

Hello Mark,

              Thanks for this - we are using 4.5B and in the field selection
we can actually select this &_WORKITME.EXECUTEDBYUSER.NAME& field but the
result coming out from the selection is the word 'workflow' instead of the
agent's name.     Has any other come across this and is there any suggestion
?    Please advise.

        Regards,
        Roland Chan