Deadline help

Walt McDaniel george.mcdaniel at eds.com
Thu Sep 13 08:56:08 EDT 2001

Hi,

I'm curiously if anyone has attempt any complex
Deadline monitoring in SAP Workflow.  I'm trying to
accomplish
the following and I'm interested in any information
that could help me out.

The scenario is that a HR administrator has received a
workitem  request from the an employee and the HR
administrator
is waiting on documentation from the employee to
support the  request.  If the documentation is note
received
after 5 days an email to sent to the employee reminding
them of the need for documentation.  If after 20 days
the documentation is still not received and  a second
reminder is sent.  If after another 10 days no
documentation is received
the workflow is cancel.

It would seem that if  I was only trying to do two
deadlines I could use SAP Requested End and Latest End
to handle but
having 3 seem to make SAP deadline monitoring useless
in this case.

Any ideas or information would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Walt McDaniel