Could not create object 'SAPformsDCont.SAPData' in Outlook an d MA PI

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Wed Sep 12 22:30:43 EDT 2001

Garry,

This may be a cache problem in Outlook.  Whenever I have problems with
custom forms in Outlook I delete the forms cache.

1) To do this, click on Exit and Log off from the File menu in Outlook.
2) Open up Windoes explorer and go to your C:\WINDOWS\FORMS directory (or
C:\WINNT\FORMS if you are on NT workstation.)
3) Delete every subfolder in this directory but leave the "Frmcache.dat"
file alone.

This may not fix the problem, but is worth a try.

Regards

Peter Roehlen
Team Lead - SAP Technical & Development
Powercor Australia Ltd