APPROVE LOAN CHANGES AFTER DISBURSEMENT

Cundasamy, Derek DCundas at boecorp.co.za
Tue Sep 11 03:09:38 EDT 2001

Hi all,

        We are currently implementing CFM on 4.6.  We would like to approve
changes such as interest rate, loan period,etc. made to the loan after loan
disbursement, i.e. one user to make the changes and another user to approve
the changes. Is there standard workflow functionality to cater for this? If
not, are there any ideas on how to implement this?

        Thanks in advance.

        Regards,

        Derek Cundasamy

WARNING:
Any unauthorised use or interception of this email is illegal. If this email
is not intended for you, you may not copy, distribute nor disclose the
contents to anyone. Save for bona fide company matters, the BoE Group does
not accept any responsibility for the opinions expressed in this email.
For further details please see: http://www.nbs.co.za/emaildisclaim.htm