Re-introduce a canceled workitem

Jody Chassereau drcakes at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 11:56:09 EDT 2001

Peter,

I am also in the middle of an imaging project where we are using similar
work items.  We are experiencing problems with the display of images linked
in these work items.  Our protocol is set up with HTTP and the traces I look
at in RSHTTP40 show that the image is retrieved from the content manager OK.
  However, when it opens up a second SAP window to show the image in IE, we
get a plug-in error that the data did not download successfully.  I am able
to use our browser/plugin to look at attached TIF files on work items
without a problem.  I have put in an OSS message for help, but have been
unsuccessful to date.

Just curious if you would have any info on how your setup is and if it may
help me find our problem.  We are on a 4.6c system (with 4.6d GUI) and are
using IE 5.5 SP1 with an Alternatiff plug-in (free download).  Any
suggestions from anyone would be appreciated.  I have tried different
options in transaction OAG1, but it hasn't helped on the problem.

Thanks...
Jody Chassereau
drcakes at hotmail.com

>>>Peter.van.Alphen at etm.ericsson.se 09/05/01 12:04PM >>>
Hi Experts,

I have the following problem which i cannot manage to solve it. Lets me
describe what the problem is:

We are using ARCHLINK to scan documents and the Business Object IMAGE with
method IMAGEASSIGNEARLY
This works, for each scanned document an inbox message is created and
processed by the responsible people. Only in case the document is scanned
twice we have to delete or stop the workflow. My idea was as follows

Build a workflow template
insert the method described above into as TS and connect it to the WS
When the TS is executed and cancelled reintroduce the message in the inbox
and give the option to process or to stop the workflow. But the problem is
how to raise the event that a workflow item has been cancelled.

Hopefully somebody has an idea how to solve this issue.