Raising Events based on Change Document Values updated in a structure CDSHW

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:01:15 EDT 2001

This could be a solution. At the "Check function" you can verify the fields
that were changed and accept or not the event.

Just one more suggestion: try not to use the function modules that exists on
SAP to read the change documents, because they are very slow to get the
results.

Is much better to write your own code to read the tables CDHDR and CDPOS;
you can write a better code.

Regards.
Flavio.