Raising Events based on Change Document Values updated in a structure CDSHW

Mark Pyc Workflow pyc_workflow at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:39:27 EDT 2001

Can you can get the event to raise without field restrictions? If so why not
use a "Check Function Module" in the event linkage table? This way you could
use the function module mentioned in earlier responses and include any logic
you required. I haven't done this in a situation as you've described, but I
think it should work.

Good luck,
Mark