Deleting workflow mail from sap inbox

Sander van der Wijngaart Sander.vanderWijngaart at avelon-it.com
Tue Sep 4 16:13:38 EDT 2001

Dear Deepak,

SAP mails cannot be deleted by SAP Business Workflow. Tasks however you can
be 'deleted' or put to the status completed. For example place a task in the
agents inbox with the information you want to share (e.g. using the object
STD_TEXT, method ReplaceAndDisplay). Place a deadline on this task for a
week, which result in a modelled step in the workflow definition. After this
step end the 'information' task by using the workflow step 'Process control'
with the function 'set workitem obsolete' (of course you have to enable this
outcome with your 'information task'.

Good luck!

Sander van der Wijngaart
Avelon B.V.