Raising Events based on Change Document Values updated in a structure CDSHW

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 4 11:23:58 EDT 2001

Has anyone developed workflows  where the events that were created were
based on change document values written  to the CDSHW structure vs the
CDPOS table?
 I am attempting to develop a workflow solution based on changes to the
MARA-BRGEW and  MARA-NTGEW. However the old and new values for these fields
are not displayed in CDPOS even though a change document number is created
for the change.
The response I received from SAP to the message I created in OSS was that
the values are written to a structure CDSHW instead of to CDPOS. My
understanding was that change document values were read from CDPOS when
complex field restrictions are specified.  Has anyone ever worked with a
scenario where they were read from CDSHW? Is that even possible?

Regards
Dale Davis Jones
IBM / SAP Certified
Senior SAP Workflow & PP Consultant - SAP Practice

IBM Global Services
Phone: 919-543-7678
               T/L 8-441-7678
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore..........