Kick start the next workitem after the previous one was compl ete

Phani G gphani at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 15:19:15 EST 2001

Hi Jocelyn,
This question is mainly to Jocelyn and is not Workflow related. Its in EBP.
My client needs catalogs for indirect procurement, but they are not
considering EBP (at least not yet). So the question is can we use catalogs
with core R/3 via requsition IAC? Online help says it's possible, but I
cannot find any documentation. I have implemented product catalog on the SD
side, and I am thinking it is the not the same for procurement.
Can you help me.

-PG