No explicit number range defined for customer tasks

Stephan Couzijn s.couzijn at kpn.com
Tue Oct 30 09:18:34 EST 2001

Hi fellow workflowers,

It's the beginner again the problem I described earlier might be related to
the fact that my basic customizing contains an error on (No explicit number
range defined for customer tasks). When I try to specify a valid subgroup
(message 5A 300), the allowed entries like PVOT are rejected.

So maybe the message "user cannot reserve the workitem" when I try to
execute a workflow, is caused by the problem with the numer range???

Name    : Stephan Couzijn
Division        : Customer Delivery BandWidth Services
Function        : Bandwidth Implementation Manager
Location        : Telecom Plein 2, 2nd floor

Telephone       : +31 70 343 4378
Fax     : +31 70 343 68 28
E-Mail  : s.couzijn at kpn.com