Selected agents for parallel step - one more than expected

Tom Olaf Bakke tom.olaf at spring.no
Tue Oct 30 09:14:02 EST 2001

Hi.

We have a workflow with dynamic parallell processing (4.6c). The selected
agent of each of the parallel steps comes from a multiline container element
which is used in the expression for agent. This agent receives the workitem,
but what is strange is that in a couple of cases, one other user also
receives the workitem. We cannot identify how this happens. What we have
found, is that this seems to happen for two users that sometimes receive a
workitem in addition to the one supposed to get one. The only thing we found
that is special for the two users is that they have authorizations for
workflow management. We thought it might be caused by forwarding, but that
does not seem to be the case.

Any suggestions?

Regards
Tom Bakke