Access straight to Business Workplace from Email

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 07:36:48 EDT 2001

I did this once, but the link at the message will execute the workitem
directly. If I remember all steps, they are:

1- Install the SAPOffice MAPI Service Provider at the SAP GUI.
2- At the Outlook/Exchange, create a new service that is the "SAP
MAPI...(something)"
3- Configure the new service that you have just created (SAP Client, User,
password)

After this you will be abble to run the workflow messages from
Outlook/Exchange directly. You will not go to the inbox, but directly to the
SAP transaction.

I hope that was this you were looking for.
Regards,
Flavio.