Check function results?

Van Heerde, Arnoud arnoud.van.heerde at sap.com
Mon Oct 22 21:11:20 EDT 2001

Hi Thomas,
=20
Would like to share with other people on the list if you don't mind. =
This is
the entry I created in the type linkage table in a 40B system.
=20
Object type          <OBJECT-TYPE>
Event                CHANGED
Receiver type        <USER-NAME>
Receiver FM          SWE_EVENT_MAIL
Check function
Receiver type FM
Destination
=20
Maybe you could compare it with your settings.
=20
Hope this helps,
=20
Arnoud