Unable to Edit WorkItem Containers.

Deanna Teo deannate at au1.ibm.com
Fri Oct 19 00:37:05 EDT 2001

Hi!

Some workflows were triggered and resided with status "ERROR" bcoz the
element in the workflow container was blank as the user forgot to create
certain data before the workflow was triggered.

Now, I am trying to fix the workflow with the error status by Editing the
Container but I am unable to edit it at all.

I click on 'EXECUTE' which brings me to the workitem. Select the
from there and resubmit the workitem to continue processing but it does not
allow me. I keep getting a 'Display' mode only. Not change.

Any idea what is missing out or is there another way to go about doing this
in 4.6C?

Please advice.

Thanks.
Deanna Teo