No Agent or Administrator Found for Task

Deanna Teo deannate at au1.ibm.com
Wed Oct 17 22:33:19 EDT 2001

Hi Everyone,

Hope you could help.  I am getting a bizzare error each time I try to
execute a work item in my inbox.
It gives me the error msg "No Agent Found for The Task" or "No
Administrator Found for The Task".

When I check the task itself, it does have an agent assigned to it. This
error is eractic. It happened to me once a long while ago, but it suddenly
worked after that. So I never took much notice of what caused the error.
Now that this error has reincarnated, I thought it would be good to check
out if anyone of u have experienced similar problem.

We are running on 4.6C

Any ideas and advice of a fix would be helpful!

Regards,

Deanna Teo
Enterprise Resources
IBM GSA