Deadline monitoring - creating WI's w/latest end

Chris Huff Chris_Huff at HomeDepot.com
Wed Oct 17 17:33:13 EDT 2001

Does anyone know if it is new functionality with 4.6c to autmatically send a
deadline notification workitem when a workitem has reached it's "Latest End
Date"?

We are using the std. function 'SWW_WI_START' to generate workitems to report
errors.  We typically don't pass the "Latest End Date", but since 4.6c,
utilizing this date seems to cause a tRFC error if no deadline agents are
assigned or passed (message below).
Prior to 4.6c, we could provide the deadline date without giving deadline agents
and it would not cause a problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Chris