Number of workitems in inbox?

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Oct 16 03:56:50 EDT 2001

There is a function module - jippi
SAP_WAPI_COUNT_WORKITEMS, function group SWRC, changed on 1999-12-01

However .... it reports wild numbers as far as I could gather :-)
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          Elias Bergan        |
|        |          <elias at spring.no>   |
|        |          Sent by: SAP        |
|        |          Workflow            |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM|
|        |          A.MIT.EDU>          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          16.10.2001 09:39    |
|        |          Please respond to   |
|        |          "SAP Workflow Users'|
|        |          Group"              |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                       |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                        |
  |       Subject:     Number of workitems in inbox?                           |

Dear Workflow Gurus,

Is there a report, transaction, or something else that can
give me information about how many workitems the users have
in their inbox (without actually logon each user)?
Thanks alot for any advice!

Regards,
Elias Bergan

Statoil: The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this
message.
Thank you.