sendtaskdescription now creating workitems????

Cristy Calhoun cristy_calhoun at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 08:58:26 EDT 2001

Has sendtaskdescription changed????  I have always
used it to create a text message.  Now, in 4.6C, I'm
using it and it generates workitems.

I need something that just sends text.  I'm sending a
notification to a distribution list and I don't want
the first person that received the notification to
delete it for everyone else (which is, of course what
happens when the workitem is executed.)  I didn't find
any new documentation out on OSS for this.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cristy Calhoun