Word Document in Workflow

Raju Omkaram romkaram at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 20:14:42 EDT 2001

Hello Alon,

I use 'Note' feature all the time for editing and displaying Approval
comments but not through 'Create Document from Template'.

A simple function call  'Read_text' and  'Display_text' will do the works.
It is not an MS word but a Sapscript Editor though.

For all other objects, such as Word, excel, PDF, HTML, Efax and others, I
use them as attachments only so that they are write protected.

Let me know, if you need more info.

Thanks
Raju Omkaram
Workflow Consultant