How to access container element _EVT_CREATOR

Ea, Ty TEa at citgo.com
Thu Oct 11 12:21:39 EDT 2001

Hi Everyone,

We are upgrading to 4.6C from 3.1H.  We are currently trying to determine
the creator of the triggering event for one of our workflow definitions.  I
know that there is a way to access this data via the workflow task
container, but we are having a difficult time locating the element
_EVT_CREATOR to be used in our binding.  By default, we only have access to
the following container elements in the workflow task container:
_WF_Priority
_Attach_Objects
_Adhoc_Objects
_WI_Group_Id
_Workitem

How can we get access to _EVT_CREATOR?  We have attempted to use
_WF_INITIATOR but this will return the user id "WFBATCH" every time - which
is not what we want.  We are looking for the user id of the creator of the
event as seen in the event log (transaction SWEL).

Probably something really simple that I have overlooked, but any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ty Ea
computer.