SAP Web form Task

Cameron Hunt, Group Services UK Cameron.Hunt at RMC.CO.UK
Tue Oct 9 07:48:16 EDT 2001

See attached OSS note which eliminates this need.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thatte, Himanshu [mailto:Himanshu.Thatte at KPMG.co.uk]
Sent: 09 October 2001 11:01
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: SAP Web form Task

I'm trying to create a web from task and in the SAP Help documentation, it
has been mentioned that the "Executable on the internet" indicator must be
selected in the properties of this task. However, I've looked into all areas
and could not find this "properties" and the "executable on the internet"
indicator. I'm working on 4.6c.

Could anyone please help me know where do I have to maintain this setting.

Thanks in advance

                Email Disclaimer

It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone
else
is unauthorised.
and may be unlawful.  When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

This email is sent by a member of the RMC Group p.l.c. group of Companies.
RMC Group p.l.c. is registered in England under company no. 249776. The registered office address of RMC Group and its UK subsidiaries is RMC House, Coldharbour Lane, Thorpe, Egham, Surrey TW20 8TD.

This footnote also confirms that this email has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.
www.mimesweeper.com