Calling Webtransaction from website & extended URL link

Kim Schell Kim.Schell at toyota.com.au
Mon Oct 8 20:46:40 EDT 2001

Deanna,
Once you have generated a webtransaction from a workflow (and it's been a while
since I did this), an SAP transaction will be generated (check this with se93),
and an Internet Service will be generated for the transaction (check this with
se80).
are they there?
An Internet Transaction is a front end to a SAP transaction.
you can call Internet Services (or if they don't exist, the ITS will look for
transactions) usign the URL
     http://<server>/scripts/wgate/<internet service>/!

knowing you've implemented Apply for Leave through ESS, look at that, Apply for
Leave implements a web transaction.

btw, do you know he HTML code to go to a URL from clicking a button?

to answer question 2...
if the internet service deosn't exist for a specified transaction you have run
that transaction by either
     http://<server>/scripts/wgate/<transaction>/!
or   http://<server>/scripts/wgate/webgui/!?~transaction=<transaction>

try these through your web browser... do they work?

-Kim

Deanna Teo <deannate at au1.ibm.com> on 09/10/2001 10:22:55 AM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>