PD: Check if a specific field in a specific PD-infotype has b een changed

krishnapotta krishnapotta at micron.com
Thu Oct 4 18:45:03 EDT 2001

In my opinion there are two more options. You can adopt any one.

1) Trigger an event at the time of updating the field ZZSCHKZ in infotype
1011 and start a workflow.
    Assumption: You must have written code in one of the user exits to
update this field. So put the SAP triggering event function module in there.

2) Not only you put an entry in the tables T779X, T779W and trigger an event
every time 1011 is updated. But also you have to write a check function
module and
   trigger workflow only when the field ZZSCHKZ is changed.

Best of luck,
Krishna.
208-3682678