Using Role 157

Tara Wilbanks TARA.C.WILBANKS at customs.treas.gov
Wed Oct 3 09:52:03 EDT 2001

I have some questions about standard role 157 (Manager).  We are on 4.6C.
How do I capture the agent in the workflow container to pass to the role
container?  I don't want the WF Initiator.  I want the user(s) that
received the work item.  I am using this role to send a deadline
monitoring message to.  Also, can this role be used if there is more than
one agent?  What if all the agents have the same manager?

Any help would be appreciated.  I am the only one at this site working on
Workflow and I am new to it.

Thanks in advance,
Tara