variable agent assignment

Stephan Couzijn s.couzijn at kpn.com
Mon Oct 1 07:59:56 EDT 2001

Thanx its works!!

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE
[mailto:Jeroen.J.vanderBurg at si.shell.com]
Verzonden: maandag 1 oktober 2001 10:39
Aan: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Onderwerp: Re: variable agent assignment

Yes, just use a container element (for example based on =
WFSYST-INITIATOR);
fill that with the _WI_Actual_Agent parameter from your workitem (or
anything else that contains a user id) and use the container element in =
your
agent assignment for your subsequent steps using the 'expression' agent
assignment option.

Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,=20

Jeroen van der Burg=20
SAP Workflow management, Galaxy project=20
Shell People Services, SI - PSGB=20
World Trade Center, Beursplein 37, Rotterdam=20
Tel +31 (0)10 205 2689 Mob +31 (0)6 24889344=A0 Fax: +31 (0)10 205 5363 =

E-mail: Jeroen.J.vanderburg at si.shell.com=20
http://sww-galaxy.shell.com/main/=20