filling new element in the container externally

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Thu Nov 29 03:20:28 EST 2001

Have a look at the workflow online documentation and search for swc_*. The
first entry that comes up is a section that describes the usage of the macro
instructions. If you only want to pass one value, you would want to use
swc_set_element. The _table instruction is for multiline elements, i.e. a
table of values or objects.
Cheerio,
Stephan