Material Change Workflow

Chintamaneni,Rammohan,GLENDALE, IS rammohan.chintamaneni at us.nestle.com
Wed Nov 28 18:42:17 EST 2001

Hi Assy,
We want to implement a workflow solution for the Material master change.
Different options are:
1. Use MM12 for scheduling the changes and trigger the workflow to check for
field dependencies(Example: Material group has dependency on  Profit centre
and product hierarcy) and activate the changes using MM13.
2. Use a custom form to capture most of the key fields to be changed and
route the form based on the dependency check. Based on the valid from date,
the change will be immediate(MM02) or scheculed(MM12).
3. Use Engineering Change Management?

Please advice.
Thanks
Ram