Automatization of CV0X transactions (extensions of BO DRAW) u nder Rel. 4.0B - Function DOCUMENT_CHECK_IN_CHECK_OUT

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Tue Nov 27 05:19:33 EST 2001

Ralf,

you need to switch on RFC debugging (in the menu once you're in debug mode)
to be able to debug RFC calls.

How are you calling the function module (starting a new task, in update
task, etc.), and is the method synchronous or not? Workflow functionality
uses RFCs under the covers to run funtions in a separate Logical Unit of
Work (LUW), so you need to ensure the two RFCs don't cross each other's
path.. also, see SM58 for RFC error messages.

Cheers,
Stephan