Automatization of CV0X transactions (extensions of BO DRAW) under Rel. 4.0B - Function DOCUMENT_CHECK_IN_CHECK_OUT

Ralf Staenglen/top-team.de rstaenglen at logitos.net
Tue Nov 27 04:55:45 EST 2001

Hello everybody,

I tried to automate (extend DRAW) by directly accessing the function
DOCUMENT_CHECK_IN_CHECK_OUT. I implemented methods to change the document
status and to move the documents to the SAP-safe. If I test the business
object by its own it works quite well, but as soon as I use the method in
an Workflow activity I get the message: 26/205: "RFC zum Programm SAPFTP
ist misslungen". ST22 and SM 21 do not show any problem. How should I
configure the sapftp connection ? It should also be possible to do both the
manual and the automatic transaction. As value for the variable Display I
used 'DEFAULT', the hostname and th IP address in different tests, but
nothing helps. Is there a function which moves the file directly to the
safe by bypassing the SAP-GUI client ? Does somebody have a solution for
that problem ?  I also tried to debug the problem, but I was not able to
debug into the SAP functions.
In the code I saw that there is a log on function, has this one to be
modified ?

Best regards
Ralf Staenglen

LOGITOS GmbH