deadline/overdue items

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Mon Nov 26 14:55:56 EST 2001

Yes - substitution is your best solution. You can set subsitutes for other
users via custom program (unfortunately).

Sheldon Skidmore <skidmore.s at pg.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 11/26/2001 09:19:36
AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>