Deletion of Workitems with Error status

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Mon Nov 26 13:33:07 EST 2001

What I have done is I forward all trashy workitems to a special background
only user id WF_TRASH.
Then I wrote a program that runs periodically to "logicaly delete"
workitems in WF_TRASH inbox.
To do that I use:

SWW_WI_FIND_FATHER_WIS : to locate the parent workitem
SWW_WI_ADMIN_CANCEL: to logically delete the parent.

Greg

"Becker Stephan (extern)" <Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de>
@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 11/26/2001 01:15:23 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>