Trigger needed for creating a new position

Heinrich Bence sirheinbence at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 13:18:20 EST 2001

Hello friends

On 4.6c.
I want to trigger my workflow when a new position is
being created via PO13.
I tried using the 'INS' option on transaction SWEHR3
(HR events & infotypes).

This does not work on the create but rather on the
insert of a record (i.e the position already exists)
and thus does not satisfy my requirement to trigger
when the position is initially created.

I do not want to trigger using a scheduled program.

Any other ideas out there on how to trigger this
workflow?

Kind Regards
Hein Bence