SAP HTTP 46 ArchiveLink security problem

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Fri Nov 23 11:50:50 EST 2001

Hi, I'm looking for help with solving a document retrieval(access) problem
with our SAP Content Repository.

We have setup the SAP content repository, defined the various Archivelink
(ie. 46 HTTP) settings and successfully stored various documents in the
desired content repository via transaction OAAD. I successfully ran the
various demo programs that load and retrieve information from the content
repository, etc...

However, I  run into a problem when I try to retrieve the data from the
content repository using either OAAD or object services. When the SAP HTML
window is started/created to display the selected document, I get prompted
for a network logon request.

The questions - Where is the system trying to logon to, what do I need to
fix this at the system/user levels?

Also, Has anyone setup the SAP 46 HTTP content repository and are they using
it successfully to store images/documents?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Jerry Martinek
ICBC SAP Competency Center
(604) 661-1391