WorkItem restart

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 08:19:30 EST 2001

This is correct. The only problem is, if the user confirms the end of
process by mistake the workitem will be gone too.

If the creation of your document raises an event, you can create the task as
an asynchronous task and, as a terminating event, put the event raised by
the document creation.

By doing this, the workitem will be gone only after the document was created
and the event raised.

Regards,
Flavio.