BUS2007 Terminating Event

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Mon Nov 19 03:01:13 EST 2001

Hi Gordon,

as always, there are many ways to skin that particular cat. Try on this one:

Put the release step in an until loop and set a variable (any container
variable you create yourself based on any data element from the dictionary)
after the "request more information" event. Step type container operation
will do that nicely. Then query the container element in the until loop and
with a container operation) before you go into the release step again,
otherwise it'll only work once :-)

An alternative would be to use wait events and event creations, or you could
simply put the "order change" task behind the "request more information"
event and ensure the release is restarted after the change. The latter one
is a very attractive possibility as you might want to have a "wait for
change" event in the top fork of the workflow anyway so that the release
procedure is restarted in case a relevant change is made to the order after
one or more release levels have occurred (only really in the case of
multiple releases).

If you get stuck, let us know.
Enjoy,
Stephan