BUS2007 Terminating Event

Gordon Blackmore gordon.blackmore at sasktel.sk.ca
Fri Nov 16 15:07:41 EST 2001

I am working on PM Order workflow. Once the Order is created it is sent to
the manager as a Task BUS2007 Edit . The manger has 3 choice for the order.
1. Release it --> event is release
2. Do not execute --> event is complete
3. Request more information. (what event can I use?)

This is my problem. I want the workflow to enter a loop return to the
initiator to make changes to order.  I am thinking there should be some
event to reflect looking at the order making some change to the associated
notification. Then send it back to the Initiator.

I am just new to this workflow gig.

Thx in advance......
Gordon Blackmore
Technical Assistant (SAP Analyst)