Workflow release for payment WS00400012

Mol, William Mol.William at pmintl.ch
Tue Nov 6 09:36:26 EST 2001

Dear All,

In our company we use workflow WS00400012 for payment release. When we post
an invoice with transaction F-43, the workflow starts due to the event
bseg-created. The same event was also raised when we post an invoice with
transaction MRHR (conventional invoice verification) or transaction MR1M
(Logistics invoice verification with exceeding tolerance limits).

A couple of weeks ago we implemented hot packages till number SAPKH45B41.

Unfortunately, from that moment only the event BSEG-created is raised by
transaction F-43. So no event is raised any more by postings in invoice
verification.

As we did not changed the event linkages, I suggest that the raise event has
disappeared from the application program.

It would be very helpful if someone can help me with this problem.

Thanks and best regards,

William Mol / Sap maintenance organisation business services
Philip Morris Holland B.V.
Marconilaan 20          Telephone: +31 164 295387
4622 RD Bergen op Zoom  E-Mail:  Mol.William at pmintl.ch
<mailto:Mol.William at pmintl.ch>