SAP - Lotus Notes Integration

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Mon Nov 5 09:53:50 EST 2001

Hi Murray,
Please don't use the Lotus version of the integration (unless you are on R/3
Release 4.0). The SAP version is on the GUI CDs and there is plenty of
documentation on our Web site.

The SAP version makes the Lotus version obsolete by offering advanced
features. Our IBM/Lotus competence center agrees with this.

If you do use the Lotus version you will have to be very careful later that
you don't mix up the components (DLLs) later. A mixed installation will give
you problems that are difficult to resolve.

Kind regards,

Alan Rickayzen

WebFlow Product Manager
http://service.sap.com/webflow