SAP MAPI SERVICE PROVIDER - WS 38 - Release Purchase Requirements

RIVIERE Giselle EXIROS SIDTGIR at SIDERCA.COM
Fri Nov 2 15:49:00 EST 2001

I have installed SAP MAPI SERVICE PROVIDER. It shows all the workitems that
I have to release, but, when I open the mail I only have the possibility to
display the attachment (I don't have the possibility to execute it).

Does anybody know what is happening ??????? May it be a problem of
authorization ???? In SAP (release 45B) I can execute without problems all
the workitems.

Thanks for all.

Giselle