Find all tasks which call object method?

Schroeter, Brad BSchroeter at ti.com
Fri Nov 2 12:21:56 EST 2001

Here's what I ended up doing:
1) I tried setting the status on my custom methods from current
"implemented" to "obsolete", but it gave me message # OL695: "Only released
object types/components can be set to obsolete".
2) I then just deleted my custom methods and when it asked me if I also
wanted to delete the related implementation, I said "No" (I didn't want it
to automatically delete the method code - see # 3 below).
3) Finally I went into the method program and manually commented out the
method code; thus, it will be saved for historical purposes.

-Brad