Data missing from container?

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 2 08:15:36 EST 2001

Hi Elizabeth,

Try this neat trick which I just learned...

Create an entry in the Event Linkage table for the Business Object and Event.

Make your userid the receiver type.

Use the Function Module  SWE_EVENT_MAIL in the Receiver FM.

Activate the linkage.

When the event is triggered, you will get a document in SAP Office showing
you everything the event is passing.

Hope this helps,
Sue

See screen shot for example...