Data missing from container?

SMITH Elizabeth IS_Dept Elizabeth.Smith at lai.ie
Fri Nov 2 04:55:00 EST 2001

Hello all!

I have a triggering event which has an even parameter. I've defined the
binding for the triggering event. The triggering program is writing a value
to the Event Container.

Everything appears fine. Yet when the WF has triggered and  I look in the WF
container the element has NO value. The Tech Log for the workflow has a
error - 'Element  xxxxxx has not yet been assigned a value'. All my binding
definitions are consistent. Where am I going wrong? What am I missing?

Elizabeth Smith

Visit our Web Site:   www.lufthansa-airmotive.com

the sender.