No subject

Fabrice Turboult Fabrice.Turboult at alcatel.fr
Wed May 30 08:10:38 EDT 2001

Hi Jocelyn,

I have tried with an SAP user not allowed to access to activity 25
related to authorization object S_WF_WI ... but this user is still
able to forward his work item within SAP Office.
A deeper investigation (with the help of debug tool) seems to reveal that
no authority check is made for this object on the value 25 :
   when a forward action is requested
   when the user arrives in the Workflow folder

I have found one function module which does this expected authority-check : it
is within SWW_WI_AGENTS_CHANGE_S (then within SWW_WI_USER_MAY_CHANGE_S) but this
function module does not seem to be called by many programs.

Best regards

Fabrice

Hi Fabrice,
Don't have access to a 4.5B system at the moment but, from memory, yes
this option should be there in earlier releases.
Regards,
Jocelyn.