Integrated Inbox MiniApp.

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Tue May 29 07:33:36 EDT 2001

The online documentation is also available online at http://help.sap.com).

There's also a detailed presentation with screenshots showing how to set up
the workflow MiniApp (and a ScreenCam) on http://service.sap.com/webflow .
This URL is the primary source of information on anything related to SAP
workflow. I have a colleague specifically employed for the maintenance of
this site (WebFlow) so I hope you'll peek at it on a regular basis.

As to the workflow MiniApp, it differs from the  EasyWeb inbox in that:

>       It does NOT display mails so that it does not conflict with some
companies' strategy for using just ONE mail inbox.

>       It displays the work items from all mySAP systems in one single task
list.

>       The user interface is extremely easy to use (but limited
functionality). So for example it auto-refreshes, the more advanced features
(e.g. filter) can be made invisible....

It is still true to say that the MiniApp workflow inbox is the best choice
for occasional users whereas the Easy Web Transaction is better suited for
more advanced users or extranet type scenarios.

Either inbox is an essential ingredient of a successful Workplace in that
the task list provides the proactive (push) part of the Workplace. This is
one of the reasons why the mySAP Workplace has an advantage over other
(passive) Workplaces.

Alan Rickayzen
SAP AG