preliminary posting of inbound invoices in SAP 4.6C

Peter Keller peter.keller at ixos.de
Tue May 22 09:24:45 EDT 2001

Kjell-Ole,

yes, I eventually found an answer to the problem.

There's an OSS note (362 837) that describes the symptom and suggest a
source code correction to fix the problem.

Here's an excerpt from it:
Symptom

When you navigate within the logistics invoice verification (Transaction
MIRO, MIR4, MIR7) to other documents (using pushbutton 'Other document' or
from the worklist), problems occur when you navigate backwards to the
original transaction.

Among other things, when you call up Transaction MIR4 from a workflow, you
do not return to the workflow but the system calls up Transaction MIR4.
Hope this helps.
Cheers

Peter