Transport to other client

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue May 22 03:47:20 EDT 2001

Hi Weidong/Heinrich,
Thanks Heinrich - I missed the R/3 version change. Slightly important!

Yes  I agree with Heinrich, best solution is to set up a
transport route between your two systems.

Transport route could be turned off
after transports have been made if necessary.

Business objects, business object program, workflow templates,
standard tasks, roles, etc. can be transported on a normal
client-independent change request.

Event linkage can be transported on a customizing change request.

Don't forget to transport or set up business object delegation if you are
using it.

Agent assignment still needs to be done in the new system.

Activation of workflow definition, business object and event linkage
should be checked in the new system after transport and if necessary redone.

Regards,
Jocelyn.