Workflow Internet Scenario

Kim Schell Kim.Schell at toyota.com.au
Tue May 22 00:13:46 EDT 2001

I'm trying to create a Internet Scenario that's called from a Workflow,
very much like the ESS Scenario "Create Leave Request (WS20000081)".

I have followed the instructions from a coulpe of SAP Help documents, but I seem
to be missing something, this is what I do.

from the workflow side...
1. Create new "Multi-step" Workflow Task.
2. Create some Container elements (Import) at workflow to be used as data entry
on Web form
3. Create a "Web Transaction" (from menu Goto -> Web Transaction).
then from se80 screen.....
4. Create a new Internet Scenario,
     when pop box appears to create it, enter Transaction from which to create
Internet Scenario,
     and select ITS Mixed mode.
5. Add Templates for all the screens generated by the Web Transaction (ie 50,
100, 150 and 200).
6. Publish the Complete Scenario

As I understand it, this should create a Workflow task that has a Web Interface,
and it does. However, for some reason and this is my problem, when the Workplace
shows it, it will only show a SAPGui for HTML screen (as if the HTML templates
havn't been generated) not the Templates that have been generated, this is
evident as neither do I see the changes I have made to my HTML Templates I also
do a "view source" on the Workplace screens and cannot see the Template line
that should be there.

Something that I might have done wrong....In one of the help texts it mentions
for me to setup the "Executable no the Internet" indicator which can be found in
the properties of the task.  This is something which I have not found on either
Single-step Tasks, or Mutistep Workflows.

I have checked the files on the server (through the workplace administrator
transaction) and they have been published correctly.  Somehow the Workplace
server is not picking up my Workflow Internet Scenario's HTML templates (but it
does pick up a modified WS20000081).

(please note, whenever I publish the scenario's for the first time (and first
time only),
  I get the following RFC error messages for the Root Internet Scenario Object
"Function IacDeleteObject is being called with destination IACOR_ITSDEV_HRD_ITS"
"Function IacDeleteObject in destination IACOR_ITSDEV_HRD_ITS reports an error"
)

I know this isn't strictly a Workflow Issue, but it is a major factor (and
there's no workplace list) so I think this issue does belong in this forum.
I'm on 46c, and I'm pulling my hair out, It just isn't working.

   NOTE:  Toyota Motor Corporation Australia has changed its
          e-mail address from  tmca.com.au  to toyota.com.au
          Please update your address book accordingly.

                               DISCLAIMER
* This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.
  If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to copy
  or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent
  of Toyota.
* Opinions expressed in this email and any attachment are those of the
  sender and not necessarily the opinions of Toyota.
* Please scan this email and any attachment for viruses.  Toyota does
  not accept any responsibility for problems caused by viruses, whether
  it is Toyota's fault or not.